Privacy and cookies policy
Talent Magnifier is the Associated with the website https://www.talentmagnifier.com, whose purpose is to provide users with the possibility of accessing information about the services of the Educational Training Center.
- All personal data provided to will be processed by it in accordance with the applicable regulations of LOPD and LSSI and will be incorporated into the file / s created and maintained under the responsibility of Talent Magnifier, which has been duly registered with the ISO 9001:2015 Certified Institute for Data Protection.
- The data is collected with the following purpose: provision of the Educational Training Center services.
- It is committed to protecting the confidential information to which it has access.
- If you provide us with personal data of other people, you do so with your express consent and having previously been informed of the points contained in this clause.
- The User certifies that he / she is over 14 years of age and that therefore he / she possesses the necessary legal capacity to provide consent to the processing of their personal data and all of this, in accordance with the provisions of this Policy. Privacy.
- The User authorizes the processing of the personal data provided in the indicated terms.
POLICY REGARDING COOKIES
Cookies can only store text, usually it is always anonymous and encrypted.
Talent Magnifier will never store any personal information in a cookies.
What are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files generated by the web pages you visit, which contain session data that may be useful later on the web page. The data allows the web page to maintain its information between the pages, and also to analyze the way of interacting with the site.
Cookies are safe because they can only store the information that was put in place by the browser, which is information that the user has entered in the browser or that is included in the page request. You can not run the code and it can not be used to access your computer. If a web page encrypts the information of the cookie, only the web page can read the information.
There are two types of cookies: session and persistent. They are used for different things and contain different information.
Session cookies contain information that is used within your current browser session. These cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. Nothing remains in your team beyond the time spent on the site.
Persistent cookies are used to store the information used between visits. This data allows websites to recognize that you are a regular customer and react accordingly. Persistent cookies have a lifetime value that is established on the website, which can vary between a few minutes or several years.
Why are Cookies used?
Cookies are used by the website to maintain the session as it progresses through the web, and thus manage online orders. With Google Analytics, cookies allow us to track the customer’s interaction within the website. This gives us valuable ideas that allow us to improve the website and the products and services we offer.
Deactivation and elimination of cookies
All Internet browsers allow you to limit the behavior of a cookie or disable cookies within the settings or browser options. The steps to do it are different for each browser and you can find help instructions in the menu of your browser.
Through your browser, you can also see the cookies that are on your computer, and delete them as you see fit. Cookies are text files, you can open them and read the content. The data inside them is almost always encrypted with a numeric key that corresponds to a session on the Internet so it often does not make sense beyond the web page that wrote it.
Disabling cookies will affect the tracking of your progress through the site, but will not stop the Google Analytics code from recognizing your visit.
The cookies of technological partners Google.