1. What is an HR Generalist?
The full form of HR is Human Resources, whose main job is to recruit and manage new employees in any company or organization. The task of recruiting new employees is not easy because the work of the organization and the recruitment of employees has to be done based on it, therefore HR takes care of this big responsibility of the company.
2. What are the qualifications required to become an HR Generalist?
For those who dream of becoming HR, it is very important to have some qualification which is as follows:-
- Master Degree in Human Resource Management
- Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management
- Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Deployment
- MBA in Human Resources Management
- Diploma HR Management
- Bachelor Degree
3. What are the skills required for the post of HR Generalist?
How to become HR, then tell that you must have some skills for the post of HR, which is as follows: –
The most important thing to becoming an HR is that your communication skills should be good. You will be able to handle the post of HR only when your communication skills are the best. To make a career in this field, your good communication can take your position higher. Because communication is essential in HR management. The HR professional is the link between the employee and the company.
Administrative tasks are primarily the work of HR. Employee leave, absence, absence files, employee outflow, and payroll come under this task. That’s why an administrative expert is very important for HR.
As far as HR is concerned, HR is the backbone of any company, so HR should be a good person so that he can maintain teamwork. It is his responsibility to work together with his colleagues. In such a situation, along with having good communication skills, it is also necessary for him to have teamwork skills.
Reporting skills mean preparing reports of all the data coming there. In any company, using the data coming from different human resources, it is the work of HR to interpret and prepare its report after reading it well, so reporting skills are very important for HR’s job.
Language Skills and Sensitivity:
HR is also given the responsibility of traveling and relocation. In such a situation, apart from working in an HR company, when he needs to deal with recruits from a foreign company, he must have an understanding of other languages as well.
4. What are the responsibilities of an HR Generalist?
In the human body, just like a backbone handles the whole body, in the same way, an HR Generalist plays an important role in the progress of the company in the industry. HR is given many main responsibilities in his company, some of which are as follows:-
- Recruitment and selection responsibility
- Posting job ads
- Create a new employee file
- Record maintenance
- Run with the review of parole
- Learning & Development
- Updating Benefit Statement
- compensation and benefits
- Preparing employee data
- Getting other companies to deal with your company
- Create a calendar for the HR team
- Paying salaries to workers and employees
- Performance management
- HR Data & Analytics
5. What is the career scope after doing the HR Generalist course?
After doing the course of HR Generalist, you will have many career scopes, you can choose any career as per your wish:-
- HR recruiter
- HR Generalist
- Employee relations manager
- Technical recruitment
- HR Specialist
- Compensation manager
- Training and Development Manager
- Chief Human Resource Officer
- International Human Resource Manager
- Human Resource Manager or Director
- Training and Development Manager
- HR consultant
- HR Analytics Specialist
- Employment manager
- labor relations manager
- Compensation and Benefits Manager
6. Which course to do for an HR Generalist?
There are many courses to become an HR generalist, we have given some courses, if you want to become a generalist, then you can do any one of these courses: –
- Human resources management Post graduate diploma
- Human Resources MBA
- Human resources master
- HR management M.Tech
7. How to do an HR Generalist course online?
If you want HR online courses with placement, then you can do HR courses from both the platforms named Henry Harvin and Talent Magnifier. After completion of your course, you will also be given online HR certification through this platform. Here we have given information about some of the best HR certification courses in India:-
- Symbiosis center for online learning
- NMIMS University
- Institute of management technology
- Distance education
HR certification courses for beginners –
- The academy to innovate HR
- Associate professional in human resources
- Administrative HR for beginners
- Chartered institute of personnel and development
- Entry-level HR course
8. What is the salary of an HR Generalist?
The salary of HR depends on his qualification, work and efficiency. HR salary varies from company to company. In many companies, the salary of an HR Generalist ranges from 20,000 to 30,000 per month. But those who are very experienced and professional HR, on the basis of this qualification, HR is given a salary of 50,000 to 60,000 per month in big companies.
9 . What is the fee for the HR Generalist course?
Talking about HR generalist course fees, in today’s time the job of HR generalist is very demanding, in such a situation HR course is a bit expensive. HR generalist course fees are as follows :-
UG fees INR 11.32 lakh/annum
PG fee INR 20.80 lakh/annum
Fee for doing PhD 3.98 lakhs / annum.